On my absence in the following five weeks

Hi!


Just so you know, but in the following five weeks (wow, that sounds incredibly long!! :( ) I won't be able to make new blog posts on a regular basis because I have to study for my exams... So no outfit posts (even though I finally found the battery charger of the camera...), no NOTD, no HOTD, no wishlists, etcetera. It is possible that I will be posting things for example after an exam, but I cannot asure this.

Here is a clock that shows how many days are left until my exams are done / until I'll be blogging on a regular basis again:



For then, you'll have to do with some sporadic blogging, I'm really sorry!



xo




To check out when I have posted something on my blog without having to check out the blog constantly, you can follow me here:

Follow on Bloglovin
What is Bloglovin'? Read about it here!