Shoplog: nail rings

Remember this post? I talked about how much I adored nail rings and how I would search for them until I would find one. Well, I can tell you now: mission accomplished.

I was doing some shopping with a friend of mine and while she was trying on some pieces in a H&M shop, I continued to search the racks. And hidden behind some bracelets and rings I found what I had been looking for for ages: a simple, not pointy nail ring without snakes on it. Needless to say I fell in love the moment I saw them! And as they came in a package of four different sizes, I have one that is perfect for every nail :D


So, what do you think?
I haven't done a nail art with them yet because I only came back from London yesterday, but I'm planning on doing one soon. Imagine an ombre on my middle finger and thumb with gold and yellow at the sides of my index finger, what do you think? :D

xo


Follow on Bloglovin
What is Bloglovin'? Read about it here! 

Add this post on Stumbleupon:

Labels: ,