Hot chocolate and fluffy jumpers

I don't think I will survive this Winter... I mean: I'm cold 24/24 and it's not even freezing... That's why I'm staying at home the whole day, working for school while drinking hot chocolate and wearing fluffy jumpers. Aaaah fluffy jumpers, I love them! My favourite? This Asos model:
ASOS Fluffy Cropped Jumper With Wide Sleeves | ASOS

But I've got some other favourites too! (Including a dress... WHAOW!)
ROMWE | Double Zipper Embellished Khaki Jumper, The Latest Street FashionROMWE | Fluffy Mohair Blue Jumper, The Latest Street FashionROMWE | White Long Sleeve Shaggy Slim Cardigan Sweater, The Latest Street FashionROMWE | Ears Hood Fluffy Khaki Coat, The Latest Street FashionROMWE | Retro Fluffy Blue Jumper, The Latest Street FashionBeige Long Sleeve Contrast Black Fluffy Sweater - Sheinside.comPink Hooded Long Sleeve Fluffy Sweater - Sheinside.com

(Source: Shopcade list)

It's so fluffy I'm gonna dieeee! :D

xo Noor

Follow on Bloglovin
What is Bloglovin'? Read about it here! 

Labels: