OOTD: That blazer, again

Two outfit posts in a row in which I'm wearing a similar piece, that must mean I love wearing it. You might have noticed it before with my blue Primark shoes with white dots, which I wore non-stop for four weeks or something. And now it's with this blazer:
Clothes & Dreams: OOTD: That blazer, again: outfit of the day with H&M single buttoned blazer

It actually is a simple dark blue blazer, single buttoned, from H&M. I love it for its simplicity and for the various ways I can wear it. Underneath the blazer I was wearing a denim on denim look and while both denims are of the same colour, thanks to the blazer there's sort of a contrast. 
 
Clothes & Dreams: OOTD: That blazer, again: outfit of the day with primark blue satchel bag

I wore it with my super cute blue satchel bag which I bought last Summer in London. I'm still so in love with it! :D (Yes, I was wearing very loved items today :p) It's blue and it's cute; so totally me. :D
Clothes & Dreams: OOTD: That blazer, again: full outfit with new Scapa ballet flats

I also wore my new ballet flats from Scapa. All of my ballet flats from last year were outworn, so my quest for a new pair with those beauties. Normally I would search for ages for the perfect pair, but I stumbled upon those and I was sold. :D

You cannot quite see it on the picture, but I was finally wearing my lip stick I bought last semester at the Body Shop. It's a simple pink, so it's not that notable, but I like wearing it. :D

xo Noor


Follow on Bloglovin
What is Bloglovin'? Read about it here! 

Labels: ,