OOTD: Coat weather

The best part of the weather getting colder must be that I can wear my favourite coat again. I've bought him two Winters ago with a friend in Antwerp. She pointed the black version of this New Look coat out to me, because I had told her I was looking for a new coat with a hood. But the moment I saw the blue version I was in love.

Clothes & Dreams: OOTD: Coat weather: outfit with New Look coat, H&M scarf, Primark bag, Levi's jeans, River Woods boots
 I was wearing: New Look hooded duffel coat, H&M scarf, Primark bag, Levi's jeans, River Woods boots
It's the perfect duffel coat: blue, with pockets, hooded, warm, ... So many reasons I wear this one for the third year on a row!

Clothes & Dreams: OOTD: Coat weather: Primark bag and nail art
Clothes & Dreams: OOTD: Coat weather: full outfit
Clothes & Dreams: OOTD: Coat weather: FOTD with Romeo & Juliet Couture earrings

Earrings: Romeo & Juliet Couture
 
These pics were taken in Ghent, Belgium, at the Gravensteen, a castle from the Middle Ages. I had never before visited it, even though I had been studying in Ghent for four years. Shame on me, exactly. It wasn't exactly as spectacular as it looks like from the outside, but it was fun. And the weather was fine: not raining, not too cold. Let's hope it stays this way for a while!

xo Noor



Follow on Bloglovin
What is Bloglovin'? Read about it here! 

Labels: ,