Shoplog: Forever21, Kruidvat and New Look

Last week I went to Antwerp to sign my internship contract, which of course asked for a small shopping celebration! :D I didn't buy that much in the end, which is of course is a good thing considering the presents I had to buy for Christmas, but still... I was a tad bit disappointed, especially in Forever21. When I came home that weekend I learned that I had received a package from Asos. Luckily Asos never lets me down.
Clothes & Dreams: Shoplog: Forever21, Kruidvat and New Look: New Look Patent Box Clutch Bag from ASOS
In Antwerp I first went to Forever21. I had done some e-window shopping before, so I had high hopes in finding something, but as I said before it was quite disappointing. I did find a cute above the knuckle ring, though.
Clothes & Dreams: Shoplog: Forever21, Kruidvat and New Look: Forever21 above the knuckle ring
Clothes & Dreams: Shoplog: Forever21, Kruidvat and New Look: Forever21 above the knuckle ring
Since I had some time left before I would meet my friend to eat sushi I went to Kruidvat, a drugstore. I always buy my nail polish in that chain, Catrice, and that evening they had a promotion: 2 for 5€. I was interested in these Luxury Lacquers before, but normally they would cost 3.60€, so now I bought them quite a lot cheaper.
Clothes & Dreams: Shoplog: Forever21, Kruidvat and New Look: Catrice Luxury Lacquers 07 Stars & Stories and 02 Blue Skyfall
 07 Stars & Stories and 02 Blue Skyfall

And that was it for my Antwerp shoplog. I wasn't looking for something in particular, but I thought I would at least buy some clothing...
My Asos package didn't contain any clothing neither. I bought two clutches from New Look to wear on New Years Eve.
The first one is a baby blue (yes, baby blue again!) one called "Patent Box Clutch Bag". The cutest little thing just big enough to hold my phone.
Clothes & Dreams: Shoplog: Forever21, Kruidvat and New Look: New Look Patent Box Clutch Bag from ASOS
Clothes & Dreams: Shoplog: Forever21, Kruidvat and New Look: New Look Patent Box Clutch Bag phone for scale
The second one is a larger one in a black, textured finish called "Black Frame Clutch Bag". I really looove the texture of this one!
Clothes & Dreams: Shoplog: Forever21, Kruidvat and New Look: New Look Black Frame Clutch Bag from Asos
Clothes & Dreams: Shoplog: Forever21, Kruidvat and New Look: New Look Black Frame Clutch Bag from Asos
Clothes & Dreams: Shoplog: Forever21, Kruidvat and New Look: New Look Black Frame Clutch Bag phone for scale
In the end I'm quite happy with what I've bought, but I was expecting a tad more of it. I won't ever do some e-window shopping ever again; makes me set my expectations way too high!

xo Noor


Follow on Bloglovin
What is Bloglovin'? Read about it here! 

Labels: , ,