OOTD: Shirt-Jeans-New Shoes Combo

Finally a real OOTD again! I'll keep posting my internship outfits on my Instagram @clothes_and_dreams, but whenever I can I'll post a 'real' OOTD too. This weekend, in between two rain showers and a small hailstorm we could take some pics of my outfit. This is actually also a kind of internship outfit because I wore this outfit on Friday at my internship. 
Clothes & Dreams: OOTD: Shirt-Jeans-New Shoes Combo: Forever 21 shirt, Levi's Jeans, Pull & Bear shoes

Clothes & Dreams: OOTD: Shirt-Jeans-New Shoes Combo: Forever 21 shirt, H&M black cardigan, Levi's Jeans, Pull & Bear shoes
I was wearing a Forever 21 top, a H&M cardigan, my Levi's jeans (BIG love!) and my new Pull & Bear boots.
Clothes & Dreams: OOTD: Shirt-Jeans-New Shoes Combo: Forever 21 shirt, H&M Black Cardigan, Levi's Jeans, Pull & Bear shoes
I love wearing crop tops in Summer, paired with a high waisted shorts. When Winter arrived I realized I would have to find a high waisted jeans so I could still wear my crop tops. After a long search I finally found the perfect pair and ever since we're inseparable, and not only when wearing crop tops.
Clothes & Dreams: OOTD: Shirt-Jeans-New Shoes Combo: Forever 21 shirt, Levi's Jeans
I love the shirt-jeans combo because you can dress it up or down as much as you want. Shirts however are one of those pieces that are a bit missing in my closet: I've got way too much dresses, tops, cardigans, etc right now, but shirts? Very little. Due to my internship I don't shop that often anymore, not even online, but in five weeks when my internship is over I'm gonna shop for some new pieces and shirts might be between them.
Clothes & Dreams: OOTD: Shirt-Jeans-New Shoes Combo: Pull & Bear shoes
Meet my new beauties! When I went to Antwerp in January, these were the only things I came home with. What I like most about them is the golden detail and the zipper at the heel.The details are what makes these shoes perfect!
Clothes & Dreams: OOTD: Shirt-Jeans-New Shoes Combo: Pull & Bear shoes
Yep, this girl is loving her new shoes! They are really comfortable and perfect to run when you have to catch your train. Yep, I've tested this already. (;

xo Noor


Follow on Bloglovin
What is Bloglovin'? Read about it here! 

Labels: , ,