S/S 17 Trends and Wishlist

Spring has officially arrived and I couldn't be happier! I'm much more of a Summer girl, who loves warm weather and rays of sunshine on her skin. Spring is one step closer to that weather after the cold of Winter, so needless to say I always look forward to this season. And with a new season of course also comes new clothing styles. No more layering, no more wool scarves, no more high boots. Instead, a lot of new trends have arrived! Here are some of my favourites.

Bow lace sneakers
A trend I already talked about in my Birthday Wishlist is the Puma Basket Heart type of sneakers. I just looooove this type of sneaker, even though I'm usually not that into sneakers. What I love about them is that they give it a feminine twist, which could be just the detail your outfit needs. 

Waiting/wishing for Summer ☉
Een bericht gedeeld door NOOR ♡ (@clothesndreams) op
Tulle
A second S/S 17 trend I want to talk about are tulle skirts. I've seen them around on Instagram a bit and now that Spring and its warmer weather have arrived, I bet you will see them even more, and in real life too! I've had a tulle skirt in my wardrobe for ages and I have been wearing it way too little, but I definitely plan on wearing it more. I've already been thinking about outfits with it, as you could see on my Instagram page. ;)


Een bericht gedeeld door NOOR ♡ (@clothesndreams) op
Stripes! Stripes everywhere!
Stripes may seem like something that never really goes out of style, but I believe that this season you will see them even more than before. I've got a lot of striped tops and tees in my wardrobe, but still I can't control myself when I find yet another lovely striped garment. It's been like this ever since I was a teenager and I predict it won't go away any time soon.


Een bericht gedeeld door NOOR ♡ (@clothesndreams) op
Fishnet socks
I've seen this trend on countless blogs lately and I even tried it too, as you could see in my
Denim & Fishnet Socks OOTD. It might seem like a small detail, but it might just as well be that finishing touch in your outfit.



Een bericht gedeeld door NOOR ♡ (@clothesndreams) op
Kitty heels
This is a trend I absolutely love! I'm no fan of wearing high heels because there's a lot of cobblestones in Ghent, so I prefer walking on flats or shoes with a low heel. Enter the kitty heels! I've bought a pair last Summer and I've been living in it the following months. Walking on cobblestones in those shoes is still not that easy, but I no longer chose to wear flats out of fear of coming across some while walking around in Ghent. Can't wait to see (/buy) more heels like those this Summer!

As you may see, I already own most of my favourite trends of S/S 17, guess that's why they're my favourites. ;) Now, what would then be on my wishlist? Definitely the bow lace sneakers, striped clothes and more kitty heels. I will keep you posted if I happen to lay my hands on any of those!


What is your favourite trend of S/S 17?

xo Noor

https://www.facebook.com/clothesanddreamshttps://twitter.com/clothesndreamshttp://instagram.com/clothes_and_dreamshttp://www.pinterest.com/clothesanddream/

Labels: ,