Life Lately

It's been a while since my last Life Lately, and since then a lot has happened. You might have noticed it, because I took up blogging again, and then stopped again. The weather was one of the reasons, but do read on to know more. ;)

Clothes & Dreams: Life Lately 

Let's start this Life Lately with something blog related. You might have noticed that I  enthusiastically started blogging in the beginning of the year, but then went quiet again here. It actually had everything to do with my job. Due to circumstances I couldn't stay at my previous job, so I had to find a new one. Besides looking for a job, I also took up blogging again. Now I've found a new, even more fun job, but because of that I'm blogging less. I simply don't have that much time to take pictures, when I get home I just want to do something else than sitting behind a desk (which I've done the whole day already) and in the weekend I just want to spend time with the boyf instead of focusing on the blog. Besides that, when I do want to take pictures in the weekend, the weather isn't that good. I had started with a blogging bullet journal, but I neglected it as soon as I started my new job. I really want to take up blogging (again) because I loved doing it when I was on my job hunt, but I'll need to adjust to my new rhythm first.


NOOR ♡ (@clothesndreams) on

While I was looking for my new job, I also spent some time decorating the apartment. At the moment we can't really think of anything we may still add to it, besides more plants then. ;)  It's really fun to come home from work and feel like you're really coming home! Next up will be our wall project, but this will be more of a Summer project. Will keep you posted! 


NOOR ♡ (@clothesndreams) on

The last few months I've spent a lot of time inside, but even if I wouldn't have been looking for a job, I would probably not have gone outside that much. Winter is (and probably always will be) my least favourite season. I love it when there's a lot of snow (like really a LOT), but the shorter days, colder weather and the lack of sunshine always make me feel a bit sadder. Luckily there are the holidays at the end of the year, where we can come together with the family and with friends, and the birthdays of my boyfriend and me at the end of March. Every reason is good to get together! :D


On Sunday the family came over for my birthday and I got this super cool pesto set! 😁👌 When they know you well 💕
NOOR ♡ (@clothesndreams) on

Even though a lot has happened for me, it may not look that much when I sum things up. However, I'm so happy with how things are at the moment! :D

xo Noor

https://www.facebook.com/clothesanddreamshttps://twitter.com/clothesndreamshttp://instagram.com/clothes_and_dreamshttp://www.pinterest.com/clothesanddream/

Labels: