Don't hide your legs!

Hi!


What has really caught my attention is that everybody nowadays wears printed trousers. Of course I do not mean only the black and white striped ones, but those with other prints too. As I am always rather pensive about too printed clothes, this is the same thing with these pants. I do like them, a lot, I just do not like them on me (yet).

However, here are some of my favourites that I have been doubting about to buy, but in the end I just don't.
Image 1 of COMBINATION PRINTED PALAZZO PANTS from Zara Image 1 of FLORAL PRINT TROUSERS from Zara
Image 1 of PRINTED CROPPED TROUSERS from Zara   Image 1 of PRINTED TROUSERS from Zara  
(click picture = open source/webshop)
As you can read here, I absolutely adoooore floral pieces, so yes, these had to be in this printed trousers-wishlist too :D
Do you own a pair of printed trousers?


xo 




Follow on Bloglovin

What is Bloglovin'? Read about it here!

Labels: