OOTD: Croatian throwback

September was a rather weird month, as I felt all kind of feelings: stress, because of the exams, joy, because of the holidays, happiness, because of a trip to Croatia with my boyfriend, and cold, because it was colder at home when I got back after the trip :p
We really had a wonderful time at Croatia, but as you could already read here we couldn't pack that many clothes. This was a dress I had bought in Rome two years ago, and I really wanted to wear it on this trip, so this was one of the two dresses that went into my suitcase. 

Clothes & Dreams: Croatian throwback view

Wonderful sunset, right? :D
This dress is so easy to wear! I don't know why, but it's been a long time that I haven't worn it, shame on me! Here another picture of that moment:
Clothes & Dreams: Croatian throwback view outfit

I paired the dress with one of the two bags that I carried. (The other one was the blue satchel you might have already seen here, but it really didn't match with the dress) This bag I've bought while being in London at the Primark. It wasn't the best choice for this dress, and if I would've been at home I would have worn another bag, but for a holiday with so little choice of clothes it was just fine :p
Now that I rediscovered this dress, I'm planning on wearing it more often, even though the weather is getting colder. I think pairing it with a panty won't do harm to the look of the dress, so I'll think I'll be wearing the dress from time to time from now on :D

So, what do you think about the dress? :D

xo Noor


Follow on Bloglovin
What is Bloglovin'? Read about it here! 

Labels: ,