Crush: Bun holder

My hair noticed the warmer weather too: every time the temperature rises above 10 degrees and I'm on my second day after having washed my hair I tend to put my hair in a bun. And now I've found a great expansion to my regular bun or even a donut bun: Bun. Holders. (Alternatively called: bun surround or bun hairband) I've listed my favourites, but this one is my ultimate favourite:
Coral (Orange) Coral Exotic Flower Bun Garland Hairband | 303944583 | New Look
Extremely pretty, right? Imagine walking around in Summer with this piece of awesomeness in your hair!


Image 2 of River Island Blush Fabric Flower Bun SurroundImage 1 of River Island Blush Fabric Flower Bun Surround


Image 2 of Erin Elizabeth For Johnny Loves Rosie Cream Rose Bun Surround Image 1 of Erin Elizabeth For Johnny Loves Rosie Cream Rose Bun Surround 
Image 2 of Johnny Loves Rosie Diamante Bun Surround Image 1 of Johnny Loves Rosie Diamante Bun Surround 
Image 2 of ASOS Flower & Ivy Hair Bun Holder Image 1 of ASOS Flower & Ivy Hair Bun Holder 
Shell Pink (Pink) Pink Rose Garland Bun Hairband | 306384972 | New LookRed (Red) Red Rose Bun Garland Hair Band | 304558460 | New Look 

 (For link to web shop of the item: press picture)


They really add something extra to your bun, wether it be a summer feeling with flowers or class with the more chique pearl surround. I already own bun wraps, which are different because they have loose ends, but these bun holders are still missing in my accessories-wardrobe. I love how you just have to put them over your bun and your done. No more messing around with the loose ends because one is longer than the other etc. Perfect. :D

Do you already own a bun holder? :D

xo Noor


Follow on Bloglovin
What is Bloglovin'? Read about it here! 


Labels: ,