NOTD: Easter nails

Happy Easter everyone! Today I want to show you how my nails were looking this Easter. I really wanted to do a gradient again, which I spiced a little up with some striping tape and this is the result:

Clothes & Dreams: NOTD: Easter nails: complete nail art


The base colour is white; I'm really going craaaazy about that colour at the moment! But this time I used another white polish instead of the Hema one I used in my Snow White nail "art". Next to the white I used these colours:


Clothes & Dreams: NOTD: Easter nails: used nail polish


These are, from left to right: Colorama Cremoso intenso Batida de coco, a white nail polish I bought four years ago when I was in Brazil. It's not really chipping or anything, I just cut my nail while preparing a meal and then I just peeled the part that I cut of off and covered it with another layer of white polish, which of course isn't on the same level as the parts of the nail I painted previously. I am really that clumsy that I cut off part of my nail polish when cooking, yep. The yellow colour then is Catrice's 510 Bye, Bye Birdy! The orange is a colour I received from a friend when in Brazil last Summer, after she'd heard about my no-nail-polish-buying-for-a-year-contract and got pity with me. So sweet! ^^ The purple is Catrice's 130 Lucky In Lilac, a colour which I'm actually never wearing since purple just isn't that much my cup of tea. A colour that IS my cup of tea is this beautiful blue 240 Sold Out For Ever, also from Catrice. I love wearing this one as a plain colour too. It's safe to say that blue is my favourite colour, as you could see in my latest OOTDs. Saying it is my favourite colour would actually be an understatement, to be honest. :p

Clothes & Dreams: NOTD: Easter nails: detail of nail art on forefinger

For the forefinger I first painted my nail white, then when it had dried completely I applied striping tape as parallel as possible and then I sponged the four different colours on. Then carefully pull off the striping tape and tadaaaam! :D Gradients are such great ways to use as many colours as possible. Me likes! :D
Any thoughts on the whole nail art? :D


And with this nail art I celebrated Easter, which I've spent with my boyfriend's family. The ten hours I spent at his home were filled with lots of laughter, happiness and delicious food. :D I hope your Easter was as wonderful as mine! :D

xo Noor


Follow on Bloglovin
What is Bloglovin'? Read about it here! 


Labels: ,