OOTD: Finally a kimono!

Ever since the kimono became more popular, I wanted one. Especially in summer this piece is so functional: whenever it is too hot to wear a cardigan or a blazer, but too cold to walk around in bare shoulders, simply put on a kimono! :D Yep, I was convinced of this trend from the start, buth as it goes with trends, I only buy them when I'm truly, 100% convinced of the piece. This turned out to be quite a difficult point for me because it took me almost a year since I first saw a kimono to actually buy one.

Clothes & Dreams: OOTD: Finally a kimono!
What I like most about this kimono? It's blue (duh!), it's floral (yay!) and it fits perfectly! :D Forever21 never lets me down! :p

Clothes & Dreams: OOTD: Finally a kimono!: detail of the beads of the kimono


Clothes & Dreams: OOTD: Finally a kimono!: full outfit


Kimono: Forever21. Jeans: Forever 21. Flats: Scapa.

Of course I had to pair it with a blue pants. :p I'm really trying to buy less blue things, but this blue kimono I just couldn't lay aside! 

Clothes & Dreams: OOTD: Finally a kimono!: from where I stand

How do you think about kimonos? :D

xo Noor



Follow on Bloglovin
What is Bloglovin'? Read about it here! 

Labels: ,