OOTD: A Walk in the Woods



As much as I love living in a city during the week, I also love to go back home to the nice and quiet of the country side. At least once a year the boy and I will go take a walk in the woods, mostly in autumn. It’s just so relaxing to walk around without hearing anyone speak, except when we are talking to each other of course. Last weekend was the perfect weekend to take a walk in the woods: it wasn’t raining and it hadn’t rained that much the days before so it wouldn’t be too muddy.


I was wearing a white H&M top, a Pull & Bear vest which I bought the last time when I was in Antwerp, a Primark jeans, white Converse All Stars and an ASOS bag (which I scored in the sales, yay!)


Yes, that's right: I'm wearing a ponytail! Long time no see, right? I do prefer to wear my hair down, but every once in a while I give a ponytail or a bun a try. Not unhappy with the result. :D

xo Noor



Follow on Bloglovin
What is Bloglovin'? Read about it here! 


Labels: ,