Shoplog: Zalando for running gear

Clothes & Dreams: Shoplog: Zalando for running gear
It's been a year since I picked up running again and I'm so glad I did! I've always loved it, and add a bunch of friends to it and I love it even more! Needless to say I'm a sucker for pretty running gear too. When I received a discount for Zalando, I couldn't resist looking at their running gear too. I was quite surprised when I discovered how many brands and styles they sold.
I ended up buying new running shoes, because my old ones were... old. Like really old. I had read in the reviews on Zalando that Nike shoes usually run small, so I decided to buy two pairs of Nike Performance Flex 2016 Run shoes. I ended up keeping the biggest pair and sending the smallest pairback for free. A reason I barely buy shoes online is because I never know if they will fit perfectly or not. The only other time I bought shoes online was because I had bought the pair in another colour first. Thanks to their easy return policy, I could order shoes online with no worries at all, yay!
Clothes & Dreams: Shoplog: Zalando for running gear: Nike Performance Flex 2016 Run


I also bought a new longsleeved top from Even&Odd, because one can never have too many longsleeved running tops in Winter. Seriously. As you might see on the pictures, it was freezing that day. Thanks to my top I wasn't that cold when I started running. It was so cold the streets looked like ice rinks from time to time, so it's actually a miracle I didn't fall when running! :D
Clothes & Dreams: Shoplog: Zalando for running gear

Another good thing about this top? It has a hood! I hate rain because it makes my hair wet and greasy, so I always try to avoid it. Running in the rain is thus another thing I hate, even though it doesn't make sense because I'll go showering after any run anyway. But still. The hood certainly was one of the reasons I bought this top. :D
Clothes & Dreams: Shoplog: Zalando for running gear: Even&Odd Active Longsleeve

Happy faces galore with my new running gear! :D 
Clothes & Dreams: Shoplog: Zalando for running gear
Clothes & Dreams: Shoplog: Zalando for running gear: Nike Performance Flex 2016 Run


I'm quite certain I'll be buying more running gear on Zalando. Currently I'm crushing on those leggings with mesh inserts, and I've also seen some cool tops!Have you ever bought sport gear online? :D

xo Noor

https://www.facebook.com/clothesanddreamshttps://twitter.com/clothesndreamshttp://instagram.com/clothes_and_dreamshttp://www.pinterest.com/clothesanddream/

Labels: , , , ,