Outfit under €100: Online Shopping

Back in 2012 I truly discovered online shopping. It all started with a dress and metallic nail wraps from ASOS, and since then I've bought so many clothes and nail art stuff online! It has diminished over the years (or faded out completely in the case of the nail art stuff), but ever since I discovered the magic world of the easy ASOS returns, I'm back at it at full speed. And that's how I got this idea to buy a complete outfit online. 
Clothes & Dreams: Outfit under €100: Online Shopping: Zalando Essentials grey knit vest, New Look Floral Plisse Cami, ASOS Mini Skater Skirt with Pockets and Anna Field boots



For starters I bought a vest and scalloped boots at Zalando, even before having this 'outfit under €100' idea. Every time autumn arrives I feel like I don't own that many jackets, so I'm always on the lookout for nice jackets. This one fits so well (once I rolled up the sleeves) and the material is so soft, it was love at first wear!😉
Clothes & Dreams: Outfit under €100: Online Shopping: Zalando Essentials grey knit vest, New Look Floral Plisse Cami, ASOS Mini Skater Skirt with Pockets and Anna Field boots

The last few weeks I go more and more by foot to my job, thus needing low-heeled boots more than ever. What I really like about the shoe section at Zalando is that you can filter on how high your shoes should be. Since the current fashion in 'real' shoe shops is all about rather high heels but I really wanted boots without a high heel, this feature has been a dream. I found this cute scalloped pair, which I've worn at least every two days since I've got them. My right foot started hurting after wearing them for a few days, but then I discovered this is solved when wearing two pairs of socks, so now wearing them really feels like walking on air.
Clothes & Dreams: Outfit under €100: Online Shopping: Zalando Essentials grey knit vest, New Look Floral Plisse Cami, ASOS Mini Skater Skirt with Pockets and Anna Field boots
And then I got this 'outfit under €100' idea. I decided I wanted to pair these two with a skirt and a cute top. I hadn't worn a dress or a skirt in forever (except for a friend's wedding some weeks ago), partly because I'm tired of the skirts and dresses I have, partly because most of my skirts and dresses don't fit me anymore. I wanted to change this, and so began my search for a new skirt. I found this black one, which fits like a glove, and even has pockets!💕
Clothes & Dreams: Outfit under €100: Online Shopping: Zalando Essentials grey knit vest, New Look Floral Plisse Cami, ASOS Mini Skater Skirt with Pockets and Anna Field boots
I'm quite picky when it comes to shopping (online) since I've started living alone, so I only buy something if I'm really, really, really 100% convinced of something. That's why the search for the perfect top for this outfit took a while, up until the moment I received this one. At first I was not completely convinced, but once I shortened the straps (after which I of course could never return the top and had to buy it anyway) I was sold! The top has a floral print and a shimmery finish. It's perfectly wearable tucked under a skirt, but also above a jeans.
Clothes & Dreams: Outfit under €100: Online Shopping: Zalando Essentials grey knit vest, New Look Floral Plisse Cami, ASOS Mini Skater Skirt with Pockets and Anna Field boots
I was wearing: Zalando Essentials vest (29,95 22,45), New Look Floral Plisse Cami (from Asos, 20,26 16,21), ASOS Mini Skater Skirt with Pockets (16,22) and Anna Field boots (from Zalando, 34,95 27,45). Total: 82,33

To me, there are a lot of reasons I shop online: so many different styles, easy filtering, a lot of promotions, ... However, I love shopping in real shops just as much! I love to feel the fabric, see in advance if the product isn't too stiff or too loose, wander around between the other shoppers... If I really need something, I will still go to real shops first, before looking for it online. However, I have to admit: whenever I get a mail that there is a 20% discount on a webshop, I'm super tempted to visit it and buy something. This won't happen that easily in a real shop, except during the sales seasons.

With this outfit I convinced myself that a full outfit doesn't have to cost that much money. I only had this 'outfit under €100' idea after having bought the jcket and the boots, but I'm so happy I digged a bit further to find a complete outfit. The top is so me, and I finally own a skirt in which I feel comfortable again!



Clothes & Dreams: Outfit under €100: Online Shopping: Zalando Essentials grey knit vest, New Look Floral Plisse Cami, ASOS Mini Skater Skirt with Pockets and Anna Field boots
In case you missed it on these pictures: there really was a lot of wind and I was incredibly cold.😅

Do you prefer online or offline shopping?😃

xo Noor



https://www.facebook.com/clothesanddreamshttps://twitter.com/clothesndreamshttp://instagram.com/clothes_and_dreamshttp://www.pinterest.com/clothesanddream/


This outfit was completely bought online, and just for €100. Incredible, but true!

Labels: , , ,